Death Proof meets [tag]Queens of the Stone Age[/tag] in “3’s & 7’s” or badass sex kittens flaunt their switchblades and wreak havoc in a dangerous desert town. Any video that combines sex, drugs, fast muscle cars, exaggerate amount of violence and gore is ace in my book. Oh and add that to the tremendous cascading riffs this track employs and you’ve got a must see video on your hands.
By Tibi Puiu
Tibi is the co-founder and current editor in chief of ZME Music. He's had a passion for music since when he can remember, but since he lacks the necessary skills to make music, he decided to simply mix in another passion of his: writing.
Thanks to the marvels of the Internet, anyone can voice out and, in time, Tibi has helped a lot of artists and made a lot of friends by following his double passion for writing and music.
View all articles by Tibi Puiu
- Check out Queens of the Stone Age on Conan -
- Queens of the Stone Age and Vampire Weekend cover “Blurred Lines” -
- Queens of the Stone Age let their fans pick the setlist at tiny London gig -
- QOTSA confirmed performing live full album in Los Angeles -
- QOTSA releases awesome 15-minute long animation previewing the new album -