- ZME interviewed Astronauts of Antiquity.
- Bob Dylan got somewhat arrested by police authorities after strolling through someone’s back yard. Freaky!
- Get some interesting insights on Woodstock by The Daily Swarm, like set lists, declined invitations and the likes.
- Guitar God Les Paul passed away last week at the venerable age of 94. Rest in peace, maestro!
- Megadeth is streaming a brand new song.
- ZME interviewed We’ll Make It Right.
- The Decider interviews Kim Deal.
- Michael Jackson finally will finally get a proper burial on August 29, on what was supposed to be his 51st birthday.
- Camera Obscura will indeed head out on a huge world tour.
- Seems like prison has been suiting Phil Spector well. Apparently, he’s begun to write…
- We all more or less hate Nickelback, but sometimes the band deserves a closer look…
- The Quietus interviews Roky Erickson
- Song entirely written on twitter to be released for charity.
- Robert Zemeckis plans on directing a remake of Yellow Submarine and is currently negotiating with Disney.
- Nick Cave’s “The Death of Bunny Munroe” is a brilliant book!
- ZME interviewed Tada Tátà !
- Finally, a glitter of light has shine upon us and brough forth a new Them Crooked Vultures song!
- Radiohead has released yet another brand new song.
- New Dirty Projectors material – Temecula Sunrise EP slated for Sep. 28 released.
- Calvin Harris chills out and talks a bit about his past meltdown.
- New Aerial single/video.
- YANP! is holding an awesome contest. I’ll tell you only this: it involves These United States and lots of vinyls..
- RIAA: suing you since 2003.
Some songs posted on the blog this week:
[VIDEO] The Walkmen – ‘On The Water’
[MP3] Radiohead – ‘These Are My Twisted Words’
[MP3] Kasabian – ‘Where Did All The Love Go’
[MP3] Pocketbooks – ‘Footspets’
[MP3] Tada Tata – ‘Hit The Wall’
[MP3] We’ll Make It Right – ‘Some day’