A few days ago, on the 19th of April, people all over the world celebrated Record Store Day. Hey, people’ve made up more peculiar holidays then this one, so why not? Anyway on the 19th, Metallica, the “metal dinosaurs,” as James Hetfield referred to the group, made a brief appearance at Rasputins, an independent music outlet store on the West Coast. Here the band made a few photos, signed some autographs and most importantly supported the ever dying records stores. More in the few bellow.
By Tibi Puiu
Tibi is the co-founder and current editor in chief of ZME Music. He's had a passion for music since when he can remember, but since he lacks the necessary skills to make music, he decided to simply mix in another passion of his: writing.
Thanks to the marvels of the Internet, anyone can voice out and, in time, Tibi has helped a lot of artists and made a lot of friends by following his double passion for writing and music.
View all articles by Tibi Puiu
- Metallica reveals new song:The Lords of Summer -
- Check out Metallica’s performance in Antarctica -
- Trujillo on Metallica’s ‘Through the Never:’ ‘It Can’t Be Any Worse Than ‘Lulu” -
- Metallica surprise play at Orion fest under fake name, perform entire ‘Kill’em all’ album [entire concert] -
- Robert Trujillo: ‘Next Album is Going to be an Extension of ‘Death Magnetic” -